I want my MTV
Super Cheeseman this Cartman is for you! Respect my authoritia...
Okay this is what pissed me off today. MTV what the hell, this station use to have every video you could ever want! It was were you went for music. Now all they do is show reality tv it started with the 'Real World' now there is 'Road Rules' and 'Next'. A bunch of spoiled brats running around complaining they have to do work or challenges to earn prizes. Then everyone is sleeping with everyone else. The reason people watch these idiots is to see what stupid f'd thing they are going to pull this week.
I want my MTV but I want it to play MUSIC what a novel idea...
Lodemai
Okay this is what pissed me off today. MTV what the hell, this station use to have every video you could ever want! It was were you went for music. Now all they do is show reality tv it started with the 'Real World' now there is 'Road Rules' and 'Next'. A bunch of spoiled brats running around complaining they have to do work or challenges to earn prizes. Then everyone is sleeping with everyone else. The reason people watch these idiots is to see what stupid f'd thing they are going to pull this week.
I want my MTV but I want it to play MUSIC what a novel idea...
Lodemai


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home